Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ramblings

Last night I had a softball doubleheader, yet the combined two games added up to less innings than a regular game because there was another team waiting for the field. The first game was four innings, the second only 2. I only had three plate appearances. First, I was hit by a pitch (no worries, it hit me in the butt =) , so it didn't hurt). Then I beat out an infield single, and then I worked an 8-pitch walk on an at-bat that started with an 0-2 count. I also had 2 stolen bases, and that's pretty much it. Not too much happens in a total of 6 innings. We won the first game and lost the second in the bottom of the last inning.
Since there was no baseball last night, that is pretty much all I can write about right now.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home