Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Camp

Tomorrow I leave for a really intense volleyball camp. I will be back Tuesday in time for the game. I seem to have pretty bad luck with this camp, because two years in a row I have ended up going during the hottest week of the summer. Believe me, playing volleyball outdoors in 90+ degrees, or indoors where there is no A.C., is not exactly a thrill. I will be dying in the heat. Even so, I had a ton of fun last year and I expect to this year. I will be missing three Sox games, and I will try and call my parents every night to find out the score. Still, I would love if you guys could post a recap for me the next morning. Peter and Kaylee, you guys could just copy and paste what you write at Arielle's. Thanks!
Now I have to go pack.

50 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home