Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

=]

I just tuned in to the game for the 9th. The rest I missed due to a volleyball game that went very late, followed by a boatload of homework. But before I went to bed I had to see the outcome of the game. Now I know. Mike Timlin, an abysmal 4 for 11 in save opportunities going in to the night, left the tying run on third and the go-ahead run on first with a double play, and the result made my heart sing. Even if Mr. Wild Thing Papelbon wasn't the one to do it. I miss him, but today we got along without him. Barely, but we did. Mark Loretta had an awesome night, driving in the tying run and the go-ahead run in successive innings. Yay. Now time for bed.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home