Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Guess Who's Back

Sadly, I was without Internet and any Boston newspapers for my entire vacation, so my Sox news was extremely limited. So forgive me for not having anything interesting to say. The one newspaper we got focused on mostly local high school teams and the only articles were stupid non-news articles like "Subpar 2006 Season Motivates Sox". It was painful, trust me.
So, after spending some time catching up rather than unpacking, much to my parents' dismay, I feel a little more caught up with the Sox world again. Everything I read/saw made me happy. Except Manny's Manny-isms, but even that doesn't bother me a lot. If he's gonna hit, who cares what else he does?
Hopefully I'll be able to post something more interesting soon. Until then, go Sox.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home