Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Best Song Ever

Okay, first of all, I just want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about you or my Red Sox. Far from it. And I really miss the summer when I could post every single day. I promise that I haven't forgotten you guys. And I do go to redsox.com every day. I just don't have the time to post about it too. I wish I did.
Anywho, I just wanted to let everyone know about the best song ever. It's called "Merry Frickin Christmas" by Frickin A, and if you haven't heard it, you need to. It's all about the 2004 Red Sox and Yankee bashing, and if you want to listen I'll email it to you. I already emailed it to Kaylee and she loved it.
So yeah. Let me know.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home