Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Football in the Rain

Football players make baseball players look like sissies. No offense. Football players play in the rain, in the snow, and in subzero temperatures. Baseball players play in the summer and they cancel their games if the weather looks bad.
Pats game at Gillete today. The rain is pouring. I'm ready. I'm wearing my new Maroney jersey (!!) inside my warm, dry house. The Pats are ready. Ready to go out in the rain and get soaked and clobbered.
I love football.
The Pats haven't lost back-to-back games in 57 games. We definately won't stop that awesome run today. 7-2 is a whole lot better than 6-3.
The Jets are only 4-4.
No prob. We got this.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home