Scarlet Fever

A teenage girl's perspective on the Red Sox and everything else.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Vote!

I just voted for the TYIB awards, and I urge you all to do the same. This is where YOU can have an affect on the outcome. One person's vote doesn't change a lot, but all of Red Sox Nation's votes -- we can change everything! You can vote as many times as you want, too.
Here are my picks:
Closer: Papelbon
Starter: Johan Santana
Defense: Mike Lowell
Setup: Joel Zumaya
Hitter: PAPI (all of the hitters had some REALLY good numbers though... my vote was pretty biased)
Play: Mike Lowell and Grady Sizemore (gave 'em 20 votes each)
Blooper: Jeter & Arod and Alex Rios (both plays made me reeeeeeally happy)
Rookie: Papelbon
Performance: Dontrelle Willis (for a pitcher to hit 2 homers in a game he also pitched great is incredible!)
Manager: Jim Layland (he totally turned the Tigers team around)

Soo... go show some love and vote!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home